We’re a small acreage family-run Farm in Hampshire.
When Chris and Heather ( pictured ) took tenancy of the farm some 50+ years ago it was rear pigs which filled their days. They then diversified to establish both a dairy herd and, later, a beef herd on the land.
On his retirement, and with change being the only constant in life – we farmers are all too aware of this ! – Chris handed farming activities over to Nick who went on to establish a cannily named vegetable box scheme and farm shop, OrgaNick. Cue chuckling.
Currently, whilst a fine pair of pig snouts do still snuffle at the soil on site, it is rows and rows of fir and spruce trees which we water and care for year-round and sell seasonally via our thriving and well-established pyo Christmas Experience.
A Family Festive Experience which both adults and children enjoy and remember for years to come, is our aim. The Farm is a magical place and we endeavour, each year, to keep the true family feel and spirit of Christmas alive.
From Jan – Oct, whilst we continue to tend the Tannenbaüme ( factoid: German for Christmas tree ) we also welcome and host events at The Farm.
Wylds is available for hire for weddings, live music, theatre and special celebrations.
We offer a rustic venue with the following facilities;
- Open-sided log barns + raised stage area inc. Bierkeller tables + benches
- Lincoln log bar with log-burning stove.
- Fully-heated Lodge building with (reclaimed) parquet floor and couches.
- Glamping field
- Wild meadow leading up to the hilltop site which lends itself to performances and ceremonies.
- Festoons of lights, electricity within all buildings plus on the hilltop.
- Disabled access toilets
- Go Karts for all sizes of human