We’re a small acreage, family-run Farm just north of the South Downs in Hampshire.
When Chris and Heather ( pictured ) took tenancy of the farm some 50+ years ago, it was feeding & rearing pigs which filled their long days. They later diversified to establish both a dairy and then a beef herd on the land.
On his retirement, Chris handed farming activities over to Nick, his son. And with change being the only constant in life, something we farmers are all too aware of, Nick then diversified further to establish a cannily named vegetable box scheme and farm shop. OrgaNick was born. Cue much chuckling. Where once the cud was chewed, seeds were sown and beans, potatoes and salad were harvested for some years and sold at local farmer’s markets.
Currently, whilst pig snouts do still snuffle at the soil on site, it is rows and rows of fir and spruce trees which we water and care for year-round and sell seasonally via our thriving and well-established pyo Christmas Experience.
Wylds Farm Family Christmas Experience has become a winter tradition for many. Both adults and children alike return, year after year, to enjoy the sense of community in the farmyard, listen to the live music, visit the Shop and all savour all the festive feels at The Après Tree Bar. The Farm is a magical place and we endeavour, each year, to keep the rustically authentic family fun and spirit of Christmas alive.
From January to October, whilst we continue to tend the Tannenbaüme ( German for Christmas tree ) we also welcome and host a variety of events at The Farm.
Wylds is available for hire for weddings, live music, theatre and special celebrations.
We offer a rustic venue with the following facilities;
- Log barns, a raised stage area with fully-fitted sound system & including Bier keller tables + benches
- Lincoln log bar with log-burning stove.
- Fully-heated Lodge building with reclaimed parquet floor and couches.
- An adjacent glamping field.
- A wild meadow leading up to the hilltop site which lends itself to outdoor performances, theatre and ceremonies.
- Festoons of lights, electricity within all buildings, plus full power on the hilltop.
- Accessible toilets via ramp.
- Go Karts for all sizes of human.
For more details, please contact us at email@example.com